Dear Vocbox users,
As you may have noticed, Vocbox has changed it’s interface for the “Study” section. It’s been divided into three tabs:
- “My Sets”, where you can see and manage your added and created decks. Now you can also create folders/categories here to organize your decks. To move your deck into a folder, just hover over it until the move icon () appears. Click on it and choose the folder you wish to move it to.
- “Official Sets”, where you can see the latest official, special interest and language magazine decks. These decks are reviewed and uploaded by our staff. They used to be on the right hand side of our old “Study” interface.
- “Public Sets”, where you can check out other user’s public decks – and your own! Also, you now have the option to sort the decks by most recent, most popular and best rated.
“Best rated?” – you might ask. Well yes, now it’s possible to rate other user’s decks, by casting a vote on it, from 1 to 5 stars.
And we’re still working on more features! We hope you’ve liked the changes so far. Please feel free to leave comments – we’re constantly checking our blog.
We’ve just added a new feature to VocBox! In case you haven’t noticed, you can now edit decks that you’ve added from other users.
How does it work?
Once you’ve added the deck, just click on the Edit icon. Once you save, this new, modified deck will belong to you, and will be published under your name. Don’t worry – the changes you make won’t affect the other user’s deck. This feature is useful for adding your own improvements for personal use, or to create a more complete vocabulary set.
But that’s not everything – we’re constantly working on new features. Some upcoming features include:
- Organize your decks within folders/categories.
- A cleaner and more organized look and feel.
- Moving and copying terms, from one deck to another.
- A ranking system to evaluate decks.
- An iPhone App for learning on the move.
Dear VocBox Users,
From now on, we want to keep you updated through our blog on what goes on here at VocBox. We have been busy working on various improvements and are looking forward to launching them in the next weeks.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve our service or other feedback, please let us know by either commenting our posts or by writing us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The VocBox Team